Tuesday, April 6, 2010

7549-7010 Tuna in Sinai, Egypt

For the last two weeks I have treated my Tuna and the rest of my family to a trip to the sun, more specifically to Sinai, Egypt...



We spent some time travelling by camel and 4WD in the desert...





















...which can be thirsty work...







But most of the time we spent at the pool...



























...with a two day trip to Cairo...







...or exploring the coral reefs just outside our hotel:















In spite of all this stress, I was able to keep up with forum news, read three novels, watch five films, hear a lot of music and take some pictures on my iPhone!







I have never in all my life seen so many fake Rolexes in one place, but in the midst of it all I saw a 6309-7040 on a Z-22 strap on the arm of another Danish guest. We got back home this Tuesday to 1.5m of snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment